Do you enjoy being outside, working autonomously and solving problems? We have a perfect position for you.
Aqua Quip, is looking for a friendly, responsible and motivated BBQ service and repair technician to join our team. Applicants must enjoy working outdoors, have good communication skills, and a willingness to learn.
This is a year-round 40 plus hour per week position.
BBQ Service and Repair Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
Opportunities to earn additional pay and company advancement are available.
Requirements: All Applicants MUST (no exceptions please)
• Valid WA driver license, good driving record
• Clean criminal record and drug free
• A clean-cut, professional look and able to communicate with customers pleasantly
• Ability to start early and tolerate Washington’s changing weather
• Be organized, have the ability to check email, able communicate with supervisor daily
• Be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
Base pay is hourly, depending on experience, plus commissions
• Paid training
• Additional pay for sales and referrals
• Paid vacation, health insurance, 401K