Do you enjoy being outside, working autonomously and solving problems? We have a perfect position for you.
Aqua Quip, LLC, is looking for friendly, responsible and motivated Pool and Spa Maintenance Technicians to join our team. Applicants must enjoy working outdoors, have good communication skills, and a willingness to learn.
This is a year-round 40 plus hour per week position.
Swimming Pool/ Hot Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
Opportunities to earn additional pay and company advancement are available.
Requirements: All Applicants MUST (no exceptions please)
• Valid WA driver license, good driving record
• Clean criminal record and drug free
• A clean-cut, professional look and able to communicate with customers pleasantly
• Ability to start early and tolerate Washington’s changing weather
• Be organized, have the ability to check email, able communicate with supervisor daily
• Be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
Base pay is hourly $28,000 to $38,000 per year, depending on experience, plus commissions
• Paid training
• Additional pay for sales and referrals
• Paid vacation, health insurance, 401K